Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0N Plus is the new compact tablet, created using a modified design to avoid surprises caused by Apple, the rival company who managed to ban Samsung Galaxy Tab products in Germany.
The main differences compared to the original Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 tablet are the frontal speakers, the two layers of the screen, for a more immerse stereo experience when using the tablet in landscape mode. Other than that, we have the same PLS screen at a 1024 x 600 pixels resolution, and the tablet runs on Android 3.2 Honeycomb which will be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich a bit later.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0N Plus – main tech specs
- Screen: 7.0″, 600×1024, PLS
- Processor: 1,2 GHz, dual core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: 16/32 GB
- External Memory: microSD
- 3G: HSDPA 21 Mbps
- Modules: WiFi N, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- Connectors: jack 3,5 mm, microUSB
- Photo cameras: 3,15 MP on the back (LED, auto focus), 2 MP frontal
- operating system: Android 3.2
- Battery: Li-ion, 4.000 mAh
- Dimensions: 193 x 122 x 10 mm
- Weight: 345 g
The redesigned tablet will be available on the market this month, at a exclusive price of 600 EUR.